Raise the region's educational attainment in higher education.
- Increase enrollment to 5,000 students (head count) by 2015.
- Institutionalize Academic Quality at Terra State Community College.
- Improve student completion rates and reduce achievement gaps among student groups.
Serve as a catalyst for success in college.
- Develop co-curricular learning options that enhance the quality of the student experience.
- Enhance student engagement and retention.
- Identify and implement data-driven strategies that address success rates of students in courses.
Enhance community outreach and engagement.
- Strengthen cross-sector relationships to enhance the College's collaboration and to create the mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Enhance communication efforts with internal and external constituents.
Provide dynamic training and learning opportunities for life and work in a global economy.
- Create flexible course schedule options that allow students maximum access to our programs of study.
- Develop and expand co-ops, internships, and other work-based experiences to enhance career options for students.
- Explore pedagogies that enhance transfer of knowledge, skills, and technology across the curriculum.
- Infuse diversity, cultural competences, and global awareness into the College's curriculum, co-curriculum, and campus operations.
- Develop/Expand new academic programs.
Expand the College's resource base.
- Develop a human resource infrastructure to sustain institutional growth and change.
- Implement emerging technologies to continuously improve the learning environment.
- Implement energy plan to maximize energy efficiency.
- Infuse sustainability efforts in to college's practices, services, and educational outcomes.
- Institute brand identity as "Terra State Community College".
- Strengthen the College's and the Foundation's ability to raise funds.
- Update the College's capital master plan.