Do you need extra help with your coursework? Could you use some advice regarding the transfer process? The Academic Service Center can help! The Academic Service Center offers several services that can help students succeed in their academic goals.
These services include:
- Advising for Continuing Students: Professional academic advisors can assist you with creating an academic plan, academic and personal problem solving, transfer to a four-year college, and much more.
- Academic Assistance Labs: FREE drop-in tutoring service for Terra students who may be struggling in Math or Writing.
- AmeriCorps College Completion Coaches: Serve as intrusive coaches for students in developmental coursework.
- Make-Up Testing: A quiet area for supervised placement and make-up testing with faculty approval.
- Online Tutoring: Through etutoring.org, you can receive FREE online tutoring for accounting, biology, chemistry, math (including statistics and calculus), and writing.
- Student Success Resources: Handouts and strategies for improving study skills, note-taking, and much more!
- Student Success Workshops: Workshop series offered throughout each semester to increase student success.
- Tutoring Services: FREE individualized or small group tutoring services for courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- Transfer Center: Learn more about the four-year programs in the region, bachelor's degree completion programs, and even meet with four-year representatives to discuss your transfer options.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook for up-to-date information!
Hours of Operation
|Monday through Thursday: 8am-7pm
||Monday through Thursday: 8am-7pm
Learn about the Academic Service Center
For questions or to learn more about the services offered through the Academic Service Center, call us at 419-559-2109, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by B-105.