Do you need your GED?
Do you have a make-up test to take?
Do you need a tutor to help with your coursework?
Do you need a plan to transfer credits to a four-year University?
Do you need a Pearson Vue certification test?
The Academic Service Center can assist you!
The Academic Service Center offers many services to help you succeed in your academic goals:
- Academic Assistance Labs: FREE drop-in tutoring service for Terra State students who may be struggling in Math or Writing.
- Make-Up Testing: A quiet area for supervised placement and make-up testing with faculty approval.
- Online Tutoring: Through etutoring.org, you can receive FREE online tutoring for accounting, biology, chemistry, math (including statistics and calculus), and writing.
- Student Success Resources: Handouts and strategies for improving study skills, note-taking, and much more!
- Student Success Workshops: Workshop series offered throughout each semester to increase student success. Check the calendar at terra.edu.
- Tutoring Services: FREE individualized or small group tutoring services for courses in which you are currently enrolled. Must have instructor approval to schedule.
- Transfer Center: Learn more about the four-year programs in the region, bachelor's degree completion programs, and even meet with four-year representatives to discuss your transfer options.
- The Terra State Call Center is housed in the Academic Service Center. Call us at 419.559.2139 and we can direct you to even more campus services.
Hours of Operation
|Monday and Thursday: 8am-7pm
||Monday and Thursday: 8am-7pm
|Tuesday and Wednesday: 8am-5pm
||Tuesday and Wednesday: 8am-5pm
Learn about the Academic Service Center
For questions or to learn more about the services offered through the Academic Service Center, call us at 419.559.2109, email: email@example.com, or stop by the General Technologies Building, B-105.