Do you need your GED?
Do you have a make-up test to take?
Do you need a tutor to help with your coursework?
Do you need a plan to transfer credits to a four-year University?
Do you need assistance using Canvas Learning Management System or using your online course?
The Academic Service Center can assist you!
The Academic Service Center offers many services to help you succeed in your academic goals:
- Academic Assistance Labs: FREE drop-in tutoring service for Terra students who may be struggling in Math or Writing.
- Make-Up Testing: A quiet area for supervised placement and make-up testing with faculty approval.
- Online Tutoring: Through etutoring.org, you can receive FREE online tutoring for accounting, biology, chemistry, math (including statistics and calculus), and writing.
- Student Success Resources: Handouts and strategies for improving study skills, note-taking, and much more!
- Student Success Workshops: Workshop series offered throughout each semester to increase student success. Check the calendar at terra.edu or our Facebook page
- Tutoring Services: FREE individualized or small group tutoring services for courses in which you are currently enrolled. Must have instructor approval to schedule.
- Transfer Center: Learn more about the four-year programs in the region, bachelor's degree completion programs, and even meet with four-year representatives to discuss your transfer options.
- The Terra State call-center is housed in the ASC. Call us and we can direct you to even more campus services. 419-559-2139
Don't forget to like us on Facebook for up-to-date information!
Hours of Operation
|Monday and Thursday: 8am-7pm
||Monday and Thursday: 8am-7pm
|Tuesday and Wednesday: 8am-5pm
||Tuesday and Wednesday: 8am-5pm
Learn about the Academic Service Center
For questions or to learn more about the services offered through the Academic Service Center, call us at 419-559-2109, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by B-105.