As a valued Terra State Community College student, you are entitled to a rewarding education. Our Disability Services is here to do everything possible to make sure that happens.
In order to help navigate you through the various services and options we have available specifically for students with disabilities, we have compiled a list of useful resources that should answer many of your questions. View the listing below for more information:
- Student Handbook – A comprehensive guide to everything we offer students with disabilities, from scheduling courses and curriculum modifications, to library assistance and internship opportunities.
- Discussing Accommodations with Instructors – Helpful suggestions for approaching your instructors about your academic accommodations.
- Testing Procedures – A full explanation of all the different testing accommodations available to you, from locations and procedures, to cancellation policies.
- Testing Schedule Information – An outline of acceptable testing hours, required request forms and deadlines.
- Accommodations and Equipment – A list of all the special accommodations and equipment we have available to assist you, from digital recorders and reading pens, to in-class note takers and scribes.
Explore Services for Current Students
If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about the services available to our current students with disabilities, please call disability services at (419)559-2342 or toll free at 866-288-3772, or contact Dori Dalton.