PSEO Participation Guidelines
- Students are limited to the number of courses they may enroll in at Terra State Community College;
- This will be determined by your high school guidance counselor and college advisor.
- Freshmen and sophomores are limited to one class per academic term;
- Students are placed in math courses based on the results of the placement assessment or their ACT scores;
- Students are placed in English courses based on the results of the placement assessment or their ACT scores and the bluebook writing completed the first day of class;
- It is the responsiblity of the student to have their college schedule approved by their high school guidance counselor;
- It is the responsibility of the student to make sure their high school graduation requirements are met;
- Students are not guaranteed course availability at the College;
- Students must meet all course co-requisites and/or prerequisites to enroll in a college course;
- Students may enroll in one (1) distance learning/online course per semester after they successfully complete one semester of coursework at the College.
PSEO Option B students are responsible for payment of tuition, fees and textbooks if they enroll in any of the following courses:
- Non-credit courses
- Summer courses
- Courses with excessive lab fees
- Applied music courses
PSEO Option B students are restricted from enrolling in the following courses:
- Developmental courses, such as CIT0410, DEV0510, ENG0710, ENG0800, ENG0810, FOC0120, FOC0810, MTH0120, MTH0121, MTH0140, or MUS0910.
To learn more about the participation guidelines for the PSEO program, contact us!
Asst. Dir. Admissions Academic Advising for High School Partnerships