- Fees for credit courses are due one week prior to the start of the term or at the time of registration if the due date has passed.
- Fees must be either: 1) paid in full; 2) paid through a Payment Plan ; 3) authorized for payment by a third party source (as evidenced by the completion of an Authorization Form); or 4) approved as a financial aid award pending on the Student Portal, My Bill.
- In the event that conditions are not met, the registration may be cancelled.
- Students with cancelled registrations are encouraged to make the necessary payment arrangements and register again.
- See Fall 2015 FYI Dates for additional information
- See Spring 2016 FYI Dates for additional information
Payment Plan Info
If a student is unable to pay all of the fees at registration time, a Payment Plan can be arranged in the Cashier’s Office. If the first payment is not received by the payment due date, the student’s classes will be subject to cancellation.
- The Payment Plan is an alternative to the single payment of fees due at the beginning of each semester. For a $20 one-time per semester (nonrefundable) fee, students pay their fees in four installments. An additional $25 late fee will be charged for each late monthly payment. Summer payment plans have three payments.
- Call or email the Cashier’s Office, ext. 2329 to have a Payment Plan form mailed or faxed to you. You can also download a form here:
- If your employer will be paying or reimbursing you for your classes, please obtain a Company Sponsorship Agreement/Tuition Authorization form. Obtain a form from the Cashier's Office or download the form here. Many employers already have the most current form, check with your HR department also.
- The student needs to read, sign, and take the company sponsorship agreement/tuition authorization form to their company's personnel officer. Have the personnel officer complete the form, sign, and fax, email or return the completed form to the cashier's office.
- If an agency is sponsoring the cost of your classes, the College needs a certification form from the funding agency. If the agency funding isn't listed on your Student Portal, My Bill, please check with your sponsoring agency or the Cashier's Office.
Past Due Payment Arrangements
- Failure to pay fees in full will result in the inability to receive transcripts, grades or register for future terms until the balance due is paid in full.