If you need a copy of your transcripts, or want to apply for a certificate or degree, the student records office can help. Our staff can help you get the information you need. They can also update your personal information if necessary.
Location and Office Hours:
The student records office is located on the second floor of Building A, next to the cashier’s office. Office hours are:
- 8:00 am - 7:00 pm, Monday and Thursday
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Friday
If you can’t make it to the student records office during office hours, these helpful links might answer your questions. If you don’t find the information you need, we encourage you to call us at 866-AT-TERRA (866-288-3772) ext. 2405, or (419) 559-2405. You can also email us at RecordsDept@terra.edu.
- Academic policies and procedures – Learn more about graduation requirements, permanent record change and registration with this helpful guide.
- Applying for a certificate– Read about the steps you need to take before completing your certificate program.
- Applying for a degree – Find out what you need to do in order to prepare for graduation.
- Commencement guidelines– Get more details about Terra’s commencement ceremony.
- Important dates– Use our academic calendar to find graduation dates, tuition and fee payment due dates and more.
- Printable forms– Download and print forms to request transcripts, apply for graduation and have your records revised.
- Requesting academic transcripts– Find out how to request transcripts and when you should send your transcripts for the application process.
- Student privacy rights – Learn about your rights when it comes to reviewing your education records.
- Contact us– Get in touch with the helpful staff at the student records office.