Current and Former Student Information
If you need a copy of your transcripts, or want to apply for a certificate or degree, the student records office can help. Our staff can help you get the information you need. They can also update your personal information if necessary.
Location and Office Hours:
The student records office is located on the second floor of Building A, next to the cashier’s office
Current Summer Schedule
You can find a list of the 2016 Summer schedule here
8:00 am - 7:00 pm, Monday and Thursday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday
8:00 am - 2:00 pm, Friday (May 8th, 2016 - July 29th, 2016)
2015-2016 Academic Year - Extended Office Operations
10:00 am - 2:00 pm, Saturday;
- July 9, 2016
- August 13, 2016
- August 20, 2016
- November 12, 2016
- December 10, 2016
- January 7, 2017
- March 11, 2017
- April 8, 2017
- May 13, 2017
- June 10, 2017
8:00 am - 7:00 pm, Monday through Thursday
- August 15-19, 2016
- August 22-26, 2016
- January 3-6, 2017
- January 9-13, 2017
If you can’t make it to the student records office during office hours, these helpful links might answer your questions. If you don’t find the information you need, we encourage you to call us at 866.AT.TERRA 866.288.3772 ext. 2405, or 419.559.2405. You can also email us at RecordsDept@terra.edu
- Applying for a certificate – Read about the steps you need to take before completing your certificate program.
- Applying for a degree – Find out what you need to do in order to prepare for graduation.
- Commencement guidelines – Get more details about Terra’s commencement ceremony.
- Important dates – Use our academic calendar to find graduation dates, tuition and fee payment due dates and more.
- Printable forms – Download and print forms to request transcripts, apply for graduation and have your records revised.
- Requesting academic transcripts – Find out how to request transcripts and when you should send your transcripts for the application process.
- Student privacy rights – Learn about your rights when it comes to reviewing your education records.
- Contact us – Get in touch with the helpful staff at the student records office.
Third Party Enrollment/Degree Verification (For employer and background-screening companies)
Terra State Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. Company representatives and agents of private businesses and public agencies who wish to verify degrees and enrollment must use this service. National Student Clearinghouse is always open, and there are multiple ways of communicating with this service. Please choose one below.
- Web: www.degreeverify.com
- E-mail (Degree Verification): email@example.com
- E-mail (Enrollment Verification): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 703.7424200
- Fax: 703.318.4058
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171