The Campus Safety and Security Team is dedicated to keeping students, faculty and staff safe. This group is instrumental in the creation and implementation of Terra State's security policies and procedures.
Members of the Campus Safety and Security Team
- Assistant Director of Business Services
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Network and Systems Support Analyst
- Coordinator, Safety and Security
- Assistant Professor, Police Science
- Director, Plant Operations
- Administrative Assistant
- Director, Information Technology
- Security Officers
- Associate Professor, Law Enforcement
- Machine Lab Supervisor
- Coordinator, Payroll/Human Resources
Campus Safety Duties
The Campus Safety and Security Team is responsible for reviewing and recommending changes for new and existing policies and procedures.
The Campus Safety and Security Team meets on an as-needed basis.
Contact the Campus Safety and Security Team
To learn more about the Campus Safety and Security Team, contact us at (419)334-8400 or 1-866-AT-TERRA (866-288-3772).