Financial Aid Forms
We want our students to have the resources they need to achieve their academic goals. Below there are links to documents that are essential to the Financial Aid application process. If you receive notification that you need to fill out any of these forms, make sure you print them out and complete them as soon as possible. These forms must be completed before your FAFSA can be approved.
Financial Aid Printable Forms
- 2022-23 Citizenship Documentation Request
- 2022-23 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2022-23 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Signed at the Institution)
- 2022-23 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Signed With Notary)
- 2022-23 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2022-23 Loan Application
- 2022-23 Non-filer Independent or Parent of Independent
- 2022-23 SAP Appeal
- 2022-23 Terra State Community College Student Consortium Agreement
- 2022-23 Special Circumstances
- 2022-23 Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Worksheet
- 2022-23 Unusual Enrollment History
Steps to order a tax transcript
You will need your Social Security Number, date of birth, and the address on file with the IRS (normally this will be the address used when your IRS tax return was filed). It takes at minimum two weeks for IRS income information to be available for electronic IRS tax return filers, and at minimum eight weeks for paper IRS tax return filers. If you are married and you and your spouse filed separate tax returns, you must submit tax return transcripts for both you and your spouse.
Visit www.irs.gov and complete the following steps
- Under tools, select Get Transcript of Your Tax Records
- Select Get Transcript ONLINE
- A box appears with a message from the US government, select OK
- Create an account. (Student and Parent will both have to create an account).
- Select Higher Education/Student Aid
- Select the year and the Return Transcript
- You will then be able to instantly print off your tax return transcript to turn in to the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Our Financial Aid Office is ready to help you! You can reach us at 419.559.2344 or email@example.com.