COVID-19 Update for CCP Students
At the recommendation of State of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine to Ohio’s colleges and universities, Terra State Community College is taking decisive, proactive steps to minimize our risk to the growing threat of COVID-19. Please see below for specific updates related to College Credit Plus students.
Updated Enrollment Process for Summer and Fall 2020 CCP Students
Students for the 20-21 school year are eligible to participate if they have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher. These policy changes were made by the State of Ohio due to COVID-19. Determining what courses a student may take will be based on their completed high school coursework and discussed during an advising appointment with your CCP advisor.
Enrollment Process for new students:
- Complete online application found at apply.terra.edu
- Submit Terra State School Consent form, signed by student and parent only, along with unofficial high school transcript to email@example.com
- Students with a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher are exempt from placement testing. The student’s high school transcript will be used for placement instead.
- Once you have received a confirmation email your documents have been received go to terraccp.youcanbook.me to schedule a virtual appointment
- Select “No Preference” to be matched with the CCP advisor with earliest availability
Returning CCP students:
- All students need to submit a School Consent form annually. Submit the School Consent form, signed by student and parent, along with unofficial high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a virtual appointment at terraccp.youcanbook.me
Select “No Preference” to be matched with the CCP advisor with earliest availability
Please check your Terra State email account for more updates as they become available.
Deadlines for CCP paperwork may change due to these events. Please know we are working with our school partners to ensure this does not impact your ability to participate in CCP for the 2020-2021 school year. Be sure to communicate with your school counselor, turn in the Letter of Intent to participate and complete your School Consent Form.
If you have any questions or concerns, please leave a message for a CCP advisor at their number listed below. They will return your call within 48 hours.
Ann WarnerAssistant Director of Admissions and High School Partnerships
Krista DeBlaseStudent Success Mentor, College Credit Plus