Terra State Community College participates in The Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) – an alternative accreditation process of the North Central Higher Learning Commission.
Terra's commitment to AQIP and continuous quality improvement is reflected in the College's Systems Portfolio and development of and implementation of Action Projects.
Terra State selects and shapes its AQIP Action Projects in recognition of the current needs, and anticipation of the future needs, of the College, as well as in response to feedback received from the Higher Learning Commission through communications such as the Systems Appraisal. The College currently has five Action Projects in process:
- A Case Study in Documenting Human Resources Policies, Practices and Procedures (PDF)
- Campus Completion Plan for Student Success 2013-2014 (PDF)
- Engaging Students in Evaluation of Courses and Instruction (PDF)
- Improve College's Systematic Processes with a Focus on Communication (PDF)
- Tracking Implementation of Vision 2016 (PDF)
An archive of completed Action Projects is also available.