Building a thriving culture of philanthropy that supports student learning and sustains the position of the College as a leader and innovator
To enhance continuous learning experiences, create facilities, and expand opportunities at Terra State Community College by cultivating partnerships and maximizing resources with fiscal integrity.
The Terra College Foundation and #GivingTuesdayNWO student scholarship story find out how you can help.
The Terra College Foundation is dedicated to supporting the students and the educational programs of Terra State Community College through the following fundraising programs:
- Endowed Scholarships (click for more info)
- Annual Giving: The Annual Fund generates unrestricted gift support for The Terra College Foundation on an annual basis. It is the primary fundraising approach used to broaden donations and provide operating support for ongoing programs and learning opportunities for students.
- Major Gifts: These generous contributions make a significant difference to the College and the students. A major gift starts at $15,000 and can be restricted or unrestricted depending on the wishes of the donor.
- Comprehensive Campaign Giving: Comprehensive campaigns target funds for bricks and mortar within a specific time period. Naming opportunities are often times available with comprehensive campaigns.
- Planned Giving: A planned gift is often a major gift and involves estate planning concepts. For the donor, a planned gift provides a way to give beyond the use of current assets, and it often provides significant estate tax benefits. There are various types of planned gifts including, but not limited to, annuities, trusts, insurance, real estate, bequests, and stocks.
- Grant Development: Grant proposals are submitted to government agencies, foundations and corporations for specific program and project requests that will expand opportunities for students at Terra State.
- Special Events: Special events are designed to raise awareness, support student scholarships, and help to cultivate relationships with donors and potential donors.
Gifts are given for many purposes, including the following:
- Instructional program projects
- Endowment building
- Bequests and other planned gifts
- Naming opportunities (recognition)
- Legacy society (recognition)
The Terra College Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3). The employer identification number designated by the IRS is: 34-1650500.
For more information about the Terra College Foundation or for assistance with meeting your philanthropic needs, please contact the Foundation office.
Direct line: 419-559-2261