The Transfer Center, located within the Academic Service Center in Building B, Room 105 offers a variety of resources and information for students to make informed transfer decisions. Several regional four-year colleges and universities also have representatives available by appointment.
Terra Community College truly believes that you can “Start Here, Go Anywhere!” Whether you are getting your Associate’s Degree or taking courses to transfer to a four-year institution, Terra has many resources to help make your transition smooth.
- Ohio Board of Regents - Find out more about how the courses you take at Terra will transfer to any public Ohio colleges and university. Other information available includes Transfer Assurance Guides (TAG) and Ohio Transfer Module (OTM).
- Transfer Excellence Incentive - Learn more about student transfer grants to BGSU or Heidelberg University.
- Uselect (also known as transfer.org) - can help you unofficially explore how your courses might transfer to many four-year colleges and universities.
- Visiting Colleges & Universities - Several colleges and universities (Bowling Green State University, Tiffin University, Spring Arbor University, University of Toledo, and Heidelberg University, and more) have regularly scheduled advisors at Terra! You can make an appointment to meet with them or find a schedule of visiting universities from the Academic Service Center front desk.
- Articulation agreements - Find out more about what articulation agreements Terra has with partner universities and colleges to help you smoothly transfer and continue toward a Bachelor's Degree! Contact Sister Patricia Carter - email@example.com - 419-559-2374 for more information on articulation agreements.
For additional information or to schedule a Transfer advising appointment, contact:
Academic Service Center at 419-559-2109 | firstname.lastname@example.org | or stop by: B – 105