Terra State Community College is committed to helping you achieve your academic and career goals. Our commitment begins with requiring new students to participate in our Complete Orientation & Registration Experience (CORE.) CORE is designed to assist you in making a smooth transition into college life by giving you all the information you need prior to the start of classes.
Who is required to complete CORE?
- New degree or certificate-seeking students who have not previously attended Terra State;
- Returning students who have been away from the College for more then five (5) years.
CORE Online Session
During your academic advising appointment CORE options will be discussed. CORE Sessions are offered online in a virtual learning environment.
During CORE Sessions, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to navigate Terra State’s Learning Management System;
- Learn about faculty expectations;
- Learn and identify campus resources that will help you succeed;
- Familiarize yourself with campus technology;
- Get a hands-on tour of the Student and Financial Aid portals;
- Tour the campus
For more information, contact us today!
Office of Admissions and Academic Advising
Terra State Community College
2830 Napoleon Road
Fremont, OH 43420