Terra State Community College is committed to helping you achieve your academic and career goals. Our commitment begins with requiring new students to attend a Complete Orientation & Registration Experience (CORE) session. CORE is designed to assist you in making a smooth transition into college life by giving you all the information you need prior to the start of classes. During CORE, you will work with an admissions advisor to register for classes by developing a course schedule through your Student Portal. Each session will last approximately three hours and students will leave with a course schedule in hand.
Who is required to attend CORE?
- New degree or certificate seeking students who have never attended Terra State before;
- Returning students who have been away from the College for over five (5) years;
During CORE, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other students who will be attending Terra State;
- Meet faculty members and learn about their expectations;
- Learn and identify campus resources that will help you succeed;
- Familiarize yourself with campus technology;
- Tour the campus;
- Meet with an advisor and register for classes;
Sessions have been scheduled on a variety of days and times to accommodate your schedule. To register for a CORE session, students must first apply for admission and submit valid placement scores. Simply call the Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services at 419.559.2349 and schedule a time to meet with an admissions advisor. Your appointment with an admissions advisor can be completed in person or over the phone. During this meeting, your advisor will discuss your academic and career goals with you before he or she officially registers you for a CORE session.
For more information, contact us today!
Admissions and Enrollment Services
Terra State Community College
2830 Napoleon Road
Fremont, OH 43420