Welcome to the Terra State Community College the Office of Student Financial Aid. The steps below will help you get started in obtaining the funding you need to finance your education.
Steps to apply for and determine eligibility for Financial Aid:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA will provide the Terra State Financial Aid Office with the information needed to determine your eligibility for federal grants, federal work study, and federal direct loans. This information will be sent to Terra State within 5-7 business days after completing. You will need to enter the Terra's school code 008278
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) for accuracy. The Department of Education will send the student the SAR once the FAFSA is processed.
- Check Student Portal for missing documents
- Check Terra email for important messages
- Apply for scholarships on Student Portal
- If accepting loans, Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note must be completed www.studentloans.gov
If Questions, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid:
Phone: 1.866.AT.TERRA (866.288.3772) ext 2344
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
In person at A200:
Monday and Thursday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed