A specialty of the Kern Center for Community and Industrial Development at Terra State Community College is its excellence in high quality Customized Training. Our instructors are particularly adept at taking courses and modifying them to meet your organizational needs. They can then present mutually acceptable courses to your employees at the time and location of your choice.
Customized Training Benefits:
- Affordable, quality training
- Credit or non-credit courses are available for this program
- Flexible scheduling
- Grant opportunities available
- Program can be tailored to your organizational needs
- Training offered at worksite, at Terra or a third-party location
When do you need Customized Workforce Training?
Customized Workforce Training is beneficial when:
- You have new employees who need to be oriented and trained to do their jobs.
- You have promoted employees to first level supervisory positions and they have little or no supervisory or management experience.
- You have upgraded your technology or are planning to do so.
- You have had a visit from the OSHA inspectors.
- There is a significant amount of conflict in your organization that impedes progress and performance.
- You are an effective, efficient organization and you want to stay that way
Help your business thrive. Learn more about Customized Workforce Training.
For more information about customized training from the Kern Center, contact Beth Hannam at Beth Hannam, Coordinator of Corporate Training at 419.559.2237.