What is Student Government?
Student Government provides a pathway of communication between the student body and the College Administration. Student Government duties are to
- Improve Terra State Community College campus life;
- Represent the student body on various college councils and committees;
- Serve as a communications link between the student body and administration;
- Serve as a vehicle for student expression;
- Participate in community service activities;
- Allocate funds to student organization according to established guidelines;
- Provide students with experience and training in a democratic form of government;
- Serve as a programming board responsible for selecting, planning, and implementing diverse program activities to be presented on campus;
- Recognize and sponsor campus organizations by chartering, regulating and supporting their activities during the school year.
Be a part of Student Government
To speak with Student Government or to learn more contact us here. Student Government meetings are held the third Monday of every Month from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm, in the Colleges Boardroom (General Technologies Building, B 206), during the Fall and Spring semesters unless there is a holiday that falls on that day then it is moved to the fourth Monday.
Contacts for Student Government;
Associate Dean of Students, Admissions and Recruitment
2830 Napoleon Rd.
Fremont, OH 43420
Email: Elizabeth Sabel