Terra State Community College

Site Search

Reverse Transfer

Receive Your Associate Degree Through Reverse Transfer

If you transferred to complete your bachelor degree before completing your associate degree, then you may be eligible for reverse transfer. Reverse transfer is the process of transferring credits (coursework) from your current University back to Terra State for application toward an Associate degree.

Reasons to request a reverse transfer:

  • You earned it, so get recognized for it!
  • Add a little extra bonus on your resume.
  • Are you working and going to college? Get that extra push for a raise, or even the promotion you have been wanting.

Please click here to fill out the form 

If you are determined eligible, an academic and career advisor will contact you regarding submission of official documentation to complete the process moving forward. Your coursework will be evaluated based on the closest degree program, and only one degree will be awarded.

The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) also refers to reverse transfer as Credit When It’s Due (CWID). You can find more information on the web at https://www.ohiohighered.org/credit-when-due/faq.