The computer resources available for Terra State's students include hundreds of computers installed in a variety of labs. Access to the computing facilities is based on enrollment status.
Terra State uses Microsoft Office 2013 as the core software in the computer labs. Other software is available depending on the academic departments that use the lab.
Campus Computer Labs
Terra State has more than 15 computer labs that are specifically for student use. In our computer labs, students can work on course assignments, send and receive email, and use the Internet outside of the regular classroom setting.
All computer labs have available hours posted on the doors. Two computer labs on the 3rd floor of the B-Atrium and in the SAC are open during college hours.
Computer Lab Locations
The location of all Terra State's computer labs can be found on our website. Check the campus map for building and room locations.
Computer Labs in Building A, Roy Klay Hall
- A-204 - 22 computers; containing Office Administration software
- A-310 - 13 computers
- A-314 - 11 computers
Computer Labs in Building B, General Technologies Building
- B-204 - 15 computers; used by the Kern Center for Community and Industrial Development
- B-303 - 22 computers; Center for Learning Achievement
- B-304 - 18 computers; Cisco Lab
- B-305 - 21 computers; Computer Programming Lab
- B-306 - 30 computers
- B-307 - 23 computers
- 3rd floor B-Atrium - 19 computers; open lab computers
Computer Labs in Building E, Engineering Technologies Building
- E-102 - 21 computers; Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) software
- E-105 - 21 computers; Programmable Logic Control (PLC) software
- E-209 - 24 computers; Architectural / CAD software
- E-210 - 26 computers; Digital Media Technology (DMT) software, Architectural / CAD software
- E-214 - 25 computers; DMTsoftware, Architectural / CAD software
If you need help with any computers in the B-Atrium or the labs in the B building stop into the Help Desk located in the Library B-301 or fill out a Help Request online.
Wireless access is available in all public areas of campus. Just connect to the “Terra Wireless” network and open a web browser to log in with your Terra State credentials. Visitor and guest access is also available.
Computer and email accounts are automatically provided to students upon enrollment. Any help needed with login username and/or password can be provided at the Help Desk located in B-301.
For more information regarding the services the Help Desk provides, please visit the Help Desk page.
Upon logging into any computers on campus, you must click "OK" that you agree to Terra's Acceptable Use Policy found at AUP Agreement.
Terra State's Computer Center is located on the 3rd floor of the General Technologies Building (Building B). The main office is B-308.
Find out more about Terra State's computer labs:
Call: 419.559.2309, or 866.AT.TERRA, ext 2309
E-mail: Terra State Community College Computer Center
Visit: General Technologies Building (Building B), B-308
Terra State Community College
2830 Napoleon Road
Fremont, OH 43420