With online learning options from The Kern Center, you can learn when it’s convenient for you. With our large selection of online classes, you will find courses that line up with your professional and educational goals.
Career Training Programs
Our online career training programs are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. These experts work to provide students with a highly-effective web-based leading experience.
- Online: Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Training
- Online: Medical Administrative Assistant & Electronic Health Records Specialist Training
- Online: Freight Broker & Agent Training
- Online: Human Resources Professional Training
- Online: HVACR Technician Training
- Online: Medical Administration, Billing and Coding Training
- Online: Pharmacy Technician Training
- Online: Project Management Training
See our online career training options
Online Certificates and Training
Our online certificate and training offers superior courses, outstanding teachers and great customer service!
Courses are carefully built and led by expert teachers with demonstrated credentials
Accompanying audio, multimedia slides, videos and pictures in the courses
CEUs and ILUs are available for all courses, with many available for HRCI credit and optional graduate credit
See our online certificate and training courses
Short Term Professional Development Courses
Our online professional development courses, led by expert instructors are cover a wide variety of topics from accounting to writing!
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors in their field
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions start monthly
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
See our professional development courses
Ohio Real Estate Licensing
Earn your Ohio real estate license by taking courses online. Terra State partners with Hondros College to offer all courses (120 hours of instruction) for you to be prepared to take your real estate licensing exam:
- Real Estate Principles and Practices, 40 hours
- Real Estate Law, 40 hours
- Real Estate Finance, 20 hours
- Real Estate Appraisal, 20 hours
Spanish Analytic Linguist Translator
Earn your Professional Analytic Linguist Certificate and position yourself for a well-paying job performing crucial work – transcribing, translating, and interpreting Spanish language conversations for federal and local law enforcement agencies. This six-course program is available to current Terra State multi-lingual students and multi-lingual college graduates holding an associate degree or higher. You can choose your own start date for this fully-online program.
Terra State partners with Translation Skills TrainingTM (TST) to offer all required courses (180 hours of instruction) for you to earn your certificate:
- English, 30 hours, 3 CEUs
- Spanish, 30 hours, 3 CEUs
- Ethics, 30 hours, 3 CEUs
- Transcription, 30 hours, 3 CEUs
- Translation, 30 hours, 3 CEUs
- Monitoring, 30 hours, 3 CEUs
For more information, contact the Kern Center at email@example.com or 419.559.2464.