Terra State Community Colleges upholds safety and inclusion to provide dynamic learning environments. Please help Terra maintain this standard by reporting sexual misconduct, student conduct violations, general concerns, behaviors, threats, etc.
In Case of Emergency
If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call 911 or Campus Safety at 419.559.2253
- Use this form to report a potential violation of the colleges Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Policy.
- Reports should be submitted that involve students, faculty, or staff.
- Report issues of: sexual assault, sexual harassment, sexual discrimination, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, or retaliation.
- Call 419-559-2330 with questions
- Use this form to report a potential incident of hazing involving students, student organizations, clubs, athletic teams, and music ensembles.
- No administrator, employee, faculty member, teacher, consultant, alumnus, or volunteer of any organization, including any primary, secondary, or post-secondary school or any other public or private educational institution, who is acting in an official and professional capacity shall recklessly fail to immediately report the knowledge of hazing to a law enforcement agency in the county in which the hazing is occurring or has occurred.
- Call 419-559-2345 or 419-559-2253 with questions