About the Event
Now in its third year, the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Sporting Clays Outing fundraiser held at the WR Hunt Club will take place on October 1, 2022. This event helps fund the operational expenses of our PTK organization. Those expenses include conference travel, training and the long term goal is to help defray membership costs.
PTK is an honorary scholastic organization for community, junior and technical colleges. Students are invited to membership on the basis of scholarly achievement, leadership, citizenship, character and faculty recommendation.
Event Schedule - October 1, 2022
- 8:30 a.m. - Registration opens
- 9:15 a.m. - Safety briefing
- 9:30 a.m. - Shotgun start
- After the shoot - Lunch and door prizes back at the lodge
What to Bring
- A shotgun with modified, improved cylinder, or skeet Choke
- Please bring and carry your own ammunition: 125+ shotgun shells, 1 1/8 oz of shot or less, 7½, 8, or 9 shot size. No magnum shells. 1300 fps or slower velocity. NSCA ammunition rules apply.
- Eye and ear protection REQUIRED
- Comfortable clothing and shoes (it is about 1 mile walk around course)
What to Expect
5 Person squad
100 Targets for each Shooter
5 Mulligans allowed each person
Games of chance and tickets for drawings will be available day of event.
- Individual and Team Registration
- Individual $100 or Team $450
- If you are interested but unsure of shooting, come join the fun! We will place you on a team.
- Platinum Sponsor - $1,500
- Includes One Team Registration, ammunition and recognition at lunch
- Lunch Sponsor - $1,000
- Includes 1 team entry and recognition at lunch
- Breakfast Sponsor - $1,000
- Includes 1 team entry and recognition at breakfast
- Station Sponsor - $200
- Sign at shooting station
- Prize Sponsor - $150
- Recognition at prize table
Registration Deadline - Saturday, Sep. 24