COVID-19 Contact Tracing Training Program
In collaboration with Clark State Community College, we are excited to offer a special online, self-paced Contact Tracing Training program!
This 10-part, self-paced course on contact tracing as local businesses return to work with modified operations will take between 1-2 weeks to complete. The specialized training will be offered in an online format to anyone who is interested in learning the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocols for proper contact tracing of the COVID-19 virus.
The CDC defines contact tracing as a core disease control measure employed by local and state health departments. It has been used for decades and is a key strategy for preventing further spread of diseases such as COVID-19.
Course Lessons Include:
- Strategies to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- Primary Components of COVID-19 Contact Tracing
- COVID Contact Tracing Protocols
- The Contact Tracing Interview
- Risk Communication
- Cultural Competence
- Engagement Skills
- Requirements for Protecting Health Information
- Analyzing Contact Tracing Encounters for Continuous Quality Improvement
Register Online Here:
Date: March 22, 2021 - April 23, 2021
Date: April 5, 2021 - May 7, 2021
Questions? Contact The Kern Center today!
The Kern CenterB104