Pricing and Services
The Neeley Center prides itself on providing excellent customer service and a beautiful venue at affordable prices. Below are a summary of services and pricing options. Please contact us for specific quotes and information.
The Neeley Center offers many catering options for your event. Our most up-to-date options can be found at the link below. Feel free to contact us at 419.559.2115 or email@example.com with any questions.
Click here to view our catering menu
Equipment and Services available
Computer workstations and software applications
- Computer printing service
- Basic office and meeting supplies
- Photocopying services (50 copy maximum)
- Internet Access
The Neeley Center includes state-of-the-art AV and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections.
- The Grand Hall has retractable ceiling-mounted projectors & screens, AC power connections, motorized sun shades, integrated sound system and lighting controlled by touch panel screens.
- Each of the breakout rooms features AV and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections, and have built-in projectors and screens, or 60” LCD Monitors.
- Wireless Internet – Limited internet access is available in all rooms for no additional charge. Full internet access is available in all room for a one-time charge. Please give 48 hour advance notice to arrange passwords.
Media Services provides technical assistance and audio visual equipment for special events such as lectures and conferences, and group activities such as video screenings and sound systems for visiting musicians. Please make requests for events well in advance, as we must schedule technicians to assist.
Conference and Event Pricing
|Area||Full-day rate||Half-day rate||Non-profit full day||Non-profit half day|
|GH - Section A||$150||$75||$120||$60|
|GH - Section B||$150||$75||$120||$60|
|GH - Section C||$300||$150||$200||$100|
|GH - Section D||$150||$75||$120||$60|
|GH - Section E||$150||$75||$120||$60|
|Area||Full-day rate||Half-day rate|
|GH - Section A||$150||$75|
|GH - Section B||$150||$75|
|GH - Section C||$300||$150|
|GH - Section D||$150||$75|
|GH - Section E||$150||$75|
A full day is any event lasting 4 to 8 hours between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. Monday - Sunday including move in and move out on the same day. A half day is any event lasting less than 4 hours between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. Monday - Sunday including move in and move out on the same day
See area capacities and tips for planning a successful event