Terra State offers make-up testing, testing accommodations, proctor testing for other schools, Pearson Vue certification testing, and select testing for admission into the Terra State RN program.
What type of tests are available?
We specialize in a variety of testing and offer these to current Terra State students, online students from other institutions, and those seeking certification testing.
We are a certified Pearson Vue testing center and deliver over 300 different tests via Pearson Vue. Terra State does not register or take payments for any testing associated with Pearson Vue, we simply deliver the tests.
Testing Center rules
- Bring your Terra State ID!
- Tests must be completed within one sitting.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room (or unattended in the Academic Service Center).
- Personal belongings (including cell phones, iPods, purses, etc.) must be left in a car or secured in an ASC provided locker.
- No food or drink is allowed in the testing room.
- Hats of any kind may not be worn during testing.
- The Academic Service Center will not collect or distribute homework, take home tests, or other assignments.
- The Terra State Community College Student Code of Conduct will be enforced.
I'm a student, what do I need to know about the Testing Center?
It is your responsibility to contact your instructor to discuss testing options and have a test placed in the Academic Service Center. There are no appointments needed for make-up testing but be aware that all tests must be completed 15 minutes prior to the Academic Service Center closing for the day.
I'm not a student at Terra State but would like to take my test here, what do I need to know?
A proctored testing area is available for distance learning students from other institutions. Please call the us at 419.559.2139 to discuss the details. There is a $25 fee for all proctored tests for those who are not Terra State students. This fee must be paid in the Cashier's office prior to starting your test.
Are there fees for taking tests?
It depends on the test you are taking. If there are fees involved, they are used to fund tutoring and other support services provided by the Academic Service Center.
For more information on testing services, contact the Academic Service Center
|Monday-Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Academic Service Center
General Technologies Building, B105