New CCP Student
Enrollment Process for new students
- Complete the online application
- Submit our school consent form, signed by you (the student), your parent/guardian and your high school counselor
- Have your high school counselor send your unofficial high school transcript to email@example.com
Students may need to take placement testing to meet prerequisites for course placement. To schedule a placement test, contact the Academic Service Center at 419.559.2139
Once your documents have been sent, contact Admissions at 419.559.2349 to schedule an appointment with your CCP Program Coordinators
Continuing CCP Student
Enrollment Process for continuing CCP students
- Our school consent form and a copy of your unofficial transcript need to be submitted every year.
- Schedule an appointment with our CCP Program Coordinators by calling Admissions at 419.559.2349.
Graduating high school students planning to transfer the credits they earned at Terra State to another institution can request a transcript to be sent to their next institution at Terra.edu/Transcripts.
Graduating high school students planning to finish their degree at Terra State will need to complete a Transition Form and schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor.
CCP Program Coordinators
Kelly PapeCCP Program CoordinatorRoy W. Klay Hall, A100
Brianna HuetherCCP Program CoordinatorRoy W. Klay Hall, A100